Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Custom add-ons and the like....

Stumbled across this Lark from New South Wales and was fascinated by all the add-ons! Looks like the owner, Darryn Fisher, picked up whatever he could to add on to the vehicle. Truly a one of a kind Lark!



I have never seen a Stude with so many add-ons before. It may be a bit much, but I am digging it! I really like the old school fog-lights up front. 

.....

The luggage rack still needs the new gasket pads cut for the feet
so that it doesn't scratch the roof. Then it will be re-installed.
I am hoping that with warmer weather coming, I can get out in the icebox known as my garage to get some work done. Maybe I will get an updated picture here once I get the rack put back on and throw some dog-dish caps on.

Another NSW Lark Wagon with a custom sunvisor


Anyways... That is my morning inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment